| Monday, 5 April 2010
Reached home earlier on and got the update on uncle. He didn't managed to pull through. =(
I've no idea if I ever met uncle. I was still two or three years old then. And he left for USA with aunt. From what I remember, aunt's the only person who came back ocassionally all these while, while uncle take care of their business. Hence, I've no recollection of uncle.
It's true that such things can't be helped. But no one would want this to happen to any of their family or friends.
I hope aunt and cousins will be alright though this may take quite some time.
It's really hard on aunt, having lost uncle (her brother) two years ago and now, her husband. At such hard time, yet no close kin is there with her, with siblings all in Singapore.
Aunt, remember, we're always here.
RIP, uncle. You'll be missed.
Labels: 26/03/2008, RIP