| Wednesday, 14 April 2010
Went for rebonding just now, like finally. =X Been considering since third quarter last year, lolx. Uncle overheard aunt saying about my rebonding, and said, "no difference". lolx. Quite true, but I just want to rid those unsightly hair. And now, I really have to take good care of my hair already. Anyway, had straight cut for my fringe and it definitely looks.. ugly. =(
Had Kbox session last Saturday with that swan, Mei Bao, Yan Ling and swan's friend. Kbox
leh! Poor poor me. =( That injured swan cheated me. Humph.
*arrows* Finally met Yan Ling my les after so long. =D Getting slimmer each day. *envy* Back to Kbox session.. Swan's friend sings really well. *loves - his singing* But he's so bad can. Keep "forcing" me to sing. =(
Baby's alright at last. Gonna pick it up either tomorrow or Friday, depending on my mood. Then, shopping spree after that! Heh. =D But.. =(
SMS-ed her yesterday and I'm glad she has a nice boss and colleagues. Really hope she got those help she needed. =)
Korea or Taiwan? =(Labels: Friends