that lady.
the rants.

sweet desires.

sweet escapes.
the past is gone.
| Sunday, 30 May 2010
23:29

As mentioned the other day, my new monitor is now up and running. Hehs. Spent the whole evening clearing and cleaning my table. Dumped loads of rubbish. Oh, and I didn't expect my old monitor to be so heavy. Luckily I could still managed to carry and place it on the floor. Oh well, as the saying goes, "all good things come to an end". It's been with me for about 8 years already and it's sad to say that it's time to say goodbye.

Now my computer set is all black in colour except for my keyboard. I hope and don't hope it gets spoilt soon. =X If it's spoilt, I'll be able to get a new keyboard in black and it definitely looks more pleasing to the eyes. However, there's some memories for this keyboard because if I remember correctly, it was uncle who chose it for me.

I'm glad I've a mini CPU. Now the arrangments and everything just looks pleasing to my eyes. =D

Anyway, I'm finally able to see two speakers, lol. One of the speaker's been hiding behind due to insufficient space. =X

Labels: ,