| Friday, 18 June 2010
15.06.10
Went BBDC for final theory test and yay, I passed again! =D Was arranged a seat facing the wall, sitting alone. So emo right? lolx. But other than the emo part, the arrangement was kinda alright for me because I can have full concentration.
Haven't seen pig pig for a week due to common test, hence meet up after I finished the test. However, he was late due to some matters. But this is just as well, because Pei Er so happened to phone me while I was on the phone with him. Was wondering why Pei Er phoned me and initially thought she wanna ask how's my theory test, lol. Met up with Mei Bao and her at Jurong East together with pig pig (they so coincidently took the same train). Mei Bao passed me a Couple Lab's bag and told me it was the parts of our ring, only to realise it's a birthday gift for me when I opened up. It was really sweet of them. Thanks girls, I really like the gift and appreciate it. =)
Went Jurong Point with pig pig after that for some shopping. Poor pig pig had to wait aside while I shop for something. Sorry, pig pig. =( Saw a pair of shoes at Mondo, but my size ain't available. Had to wait for two days or so if I want, but I reckon I won't be going there anytime soon because I feel kinda
sian with the travelling. =X Pig pig suggested going FairPrice Xtra to try our luck for Ben & Jerry's Strawberry Cheesecake ice-cream and to my surprise, it's available at last! Been searching high and low for it for so long, and finally it's available. Thanks, pig pig! =D
16.06.10
Went POSB to activate my DBS debit card, as well as checking my present debit card. As expected, the DBS debit card was cancelled due to long-time inactivation. Then, told the staff about resetting the pin for my present debit card. However, it's sad to say that it cannot be resetted and I've to re-apply for a new one. =( Opted for the DBS card and applied for it on the spot. And now I gotta wait for at least two weeks before it reaches me.
17.06.10
It's the day of the year. I was actually feeling disappointed and emo-ing initially because I thought pig pig won't be celebrating my birthday with me. Then he phoned me after the clock strikes 12 and told me that he's already told me on Monday that we'll be going out today. But seriously, he didn't make clear his stand, that's why I got emo-ed. =X
Met up with pig pig and goodness, he's so good-looking with that outfit! =D Haven't seen him that good-looking for quite some time already. Hehs. *I know you're smiling as you read this =P* So to start off, pig pig got me a cake and I brought it back home before heading out. Watched The Karate Kid and it was not bad. Dinner after that at Seoul Garden, which I've been craving for, for quite some time already. Tried cooking the food for the very first time and it was fun. Hehs.
Then, pig pig was really clever and got me fooled totally. Told me that his stomach ain't feeling good, hence went to the toilet. But he actually went to get a cake for me. ❤ He was kinda disgusting with what he first said to me after he's back though. -_- But sad thing is, it's only after I finished eating the cake that I realised that we've forgotten to take photos. =( Anyway, that aside, pig pig's really sweet. =) Now I know he actually bear in mind whatever I told him. =X
Thanks dear, I really appreciate it. Muacks! ❤
I'm really happy this birthday because I've got my loved ones - family, besties and dear - celebrating with me. Much appreciated, with loads of love. ❤
Didn't take photos today, except these three which were taken at Seoul Garden.
First two plates of food (top plate - chicken).
Pig pig cooking. Yaa, he only cooks his chicken! =\
And that's me cooking.
(Directly translated from English) I can enter kitchen okayy. Not bad right? =P
18.06.10
Back to school for project today. As usual, I left the battery of my laptop at home. And it's only after alighting at school that I realised I actually forgot to bring the charger along. What a blur-ry me! -_-" Luckily the three of our laptops are of the same model, hence we could share the charger around and Ya Li lent me her charger. Really thankful for that. Else, I wouldn't have done much today. =X
You're really different after we patched. =) But, I really hope it's not transitory. I still feared and am really afraid of returning to the past.Labels: Birthday, Blur, Loves, Movies, Overjoyed, Photos