| Saturday, 5 June 2010
Pei Er was lucky that I woke up in the middle of the night to switch off my handphone charger, else I wouldn't have seen her SMS, lest get to meet them today. =X
Meet up with the girls at Lot 1 today. It's been quite some time since we last met already. The last time I met Yan Ling was during Mei Bao's birthday and during evaluation for Mei Bao and Pei Er. So really glad that we finally managed to meet up.
Well, we went Lot 1 to make our friendship ring, like finally. lolx. Had the same taste as Yan Ling, while Mei Bao and Pei Er shared the same taste. So it's 2-2, lol. Final decision was the one Mei Bao and Pei Er chose.
Couple Lab is on Great Singapore Sale. Hehs. And we end up paying quite little with the craving of names because it's so coincident that the ring we chose was on 50% sale. =D Now thinking back, it's glad that we didn't make the ring the other time, lolx.
Labels: Friends