that lady.
the rants.

sweet desires.

sweet escapes.
the past is gone.
| Tuesday, 31 August 2010
19:40

25.08.2010

Out with dear for a movie. But before heading out, he had a mask session which ended up "peeling" off few of his eyebrows, lol. =X I'm sorry dear, I'll be more careful the next time. =P But thankfully, he had thick eyebrows, so those losses ain't that significant afterall. lolx.

Haven't been out to town for quite some time already. But despite the short trip, I still enjoy the day. =) Thanks dear! ❤

The movie, Step Up, was alright. But I kinda fell asleep at one part of the movie. It wasn't boring, but I'm just too tired after waking up so early for four consecutive days. =\ Well, noticed some changes to the mall after the movie. Something which caught my eyes immediately was a newly opened (I guess) bag store. Walked over and I'm glad it wasn't a wasted trip because I bought one bag. Hehs.

Something happened afterwhich, and I must've scared dear. =X Nevertheless, thanks dear, for the shoulder. ❤

Headed to basement and a store caught me eyes. Initially it was the drinks that caught my eyes, then I realised there wasn't anyone tending the store. Upon second looks, I noticed the name of the store - The Honest Store. Kinda innovative idea, I thought.


I really wonder how many people actually took and paid for the drinks. Anyway, I bought one of the drinks but I forgot to take photo as a proof. =(

Bought Famous Amos cookies afterwhich, and headed home.

While heading to bus queue on the way home, I was approached by a financial consultant from Prudential. Initially, he only requested to answer three questions, but he introduced the savings plan to me afterwhich, which is a rather "standard proedure". I've heard of savings plan like this before, but didn't dare to try out. And since I have the time, I've decided to listen to what he has to offer. Decided to sign up for it although I don't have implicit faith in such plan still. Afterall, dear always said, "if you never try, you'll never know". So here I am, trying out. =)

However, I feel really ashamed at myself because the financial consultant is of the same age as I am. He's already earning his keep at this age, whereas, I'm still here struggling to complete my polytechnic education. Sighs. That's partly the reason why I always refused to reveal my actual age when approched by them. So now you know, I actually do feel inferior to you, Mei Bao. =(

Labels: , , ,