that lady.
the rants.

sweet desires.

sweet escapes.
the past is gone.
| Sunday, 8 August 2010
22:45

The holidays this time round are really long. Now thinking about it, there's a high chance that I could complete my practicals during the long break. That is, provided I'm hardworking enough. But the thing is, I'll usually feel bored because I'm all alone, then, I'll be lazy to go for the practical. =(

Oh well, there's quite a number of things that I wanna do apart from driving. Like, baking, learning make-up, go for facials and hair treatment, and etc. Been wanting to continue my facial sessions, but I'm just lazy to go at times due to the travelling. This reminds me of the phrase, "there are no ugly women, only lazy ones". =X I wanna learn new things too ; no idea what to learn just yet, but I'm always wanting to learn new things. There's seriously a need to tidy my room as well. There are far too much things lying around. =X

Shall blog till here then.

Labels: ,