| Monday, 1 November 2010
So, school has started for a week. It was rather heavy as a start, I'd say. This is especially so for Friday, where we had our very first tutorial, followed by two CLSP lectures, all thanks to the public holiday which falls on the following Friday. Had three hours' break in between, where we decided we should make full use of the time - mass printing of notes.
Alot, ain't it? It'd cost a bomb if I had them printed at home. And, look at the very first piece - ink consuming,
freaking. It'd be really crazy to have them printed at home. Had problem printing this file though. Guess the file size is too big or something. But thank goodness I managed to figure out the trick. It's kinda taxing, but worth the effort definitely.
School aside, I've recently downloaded an application on my phone. A kinda cute game I must say, lolx. Oh, and I'm lucky I guess, because I had the application downloaded free during the promotion period. Had wanted to download it for Mum earlier on, only to realised the promotion had ended. =X
Anyways, the application's called "Pig Shot". Saw the icon and dear immediately came to my mind, lol! =X Tried out the game, and *shakes head*,
dear oops, I mean,
pig pig is really dumb. ROFL! Pig pig kept bump into something, and ta-da! Game over! Dumb, dumb pig pig. *sighs* =X
"History" has once again repeated itself. And the cycle goes on and on. Hang on, I will. But for how long, I don't know..
Thanks dear, for lending a listening ear. ❤
Labels: Disappointed, LOL, School