| Thursday, 4 August 2011
Changed my blog template like finally. Had wanted to change like ages ago, but just couldn't find the time to do so. Kinda hate the previous template because it practically contains all my unhappiness, in a way that they just turn my world upside down, like seriously. Actually the previous template was alright, but that was created with.. Oh well, shan't say any further. What's past, just let it be gone. Just don't wanna let those freaking memories hold me down. I'm living a good life now, ain't it? Am actually feeling very relief and such, now that I'm by myself. No longer like the past;
I'm living for myself now. I'm really glad I did not let those hinder my studies, but instead made me grown stronger and stronger.
Anyhow, been kinda neglecting this blog due to all those never-ending projects and assessments. Thus, had practically shifted those updates and such over to Facebook and Twitter. Just don't seem to have that much time like before to do all the updates on my daily life in blogger. If there is, it's probably due to some inner thoughts I had, that I don't wanna share with others. I should have more time now that the semester's coming to an end, I guess. So yep, should be updating my dear blog again.
Labels: Past, Random