| Friday, 5 August 2011
So, I was saying the other day about me being lucky.
Indeed. Hehs.
Had previously blogged about me missing all six of my internship choices, and eventually got into IRAS, one of which I'm kinda keen on, to intern with. So, the rest of the Circle Line will begin operation on 9 October, if I remember correctly? But no, that doesn't matter to me anymore. Simple reason - my placement has changed again. lol.
Received a call on 5 July from the internship in-charge, informing that I was offered a place in EY, like wow. First reaction was, "EY?!". Hah. Was really ecstatic,
lah. Had always wanted to intern with EY, but similar to IRAS, it wasn't given as a choice during the ranking exercise. First came IRAS. And now EY. Well, I was actually contemplating whether to seize the chance. WhatsApp-ed sis-in-law for advice, and she's all in, for me intern-ing with EY. Actually what's stopping me was, it'll mean forsaking the two girls if I took up the offer. But I'm glad I heeded sis-in-law's advice eventually because there'd been changes to their placement as well.
Am really excited, but kinda afraid at the same time. >.< But well, something to joy of. That is, EY's situated in Raffles Place - reachable via the green line. No longer have to worry passing by THAT freaking place. And it's nearer as well alright. ^_^ Oh, and there's quite a number of students intern-ing in EY as well; know quite a few of them, though don't know them that well. But hell, they're all guys. :( Worst of all, mates of two different groups are linking one of the guys and myself up. And now, they've all ganged up against me regarding that. Helpppp...!! That's totally impossible, alright? No one knows me better than yours truly.
Labels: Ecstatic, Internship