that lady.
the rants.

sweet desires.

sweet escapes.
the past is gone.
| Friday, 2 September 2011
23:39

An-nyeong!

Been out like almost everyday this week. And just yesterday, outing with the poly mates. It's the third time already, I think. Glad that we're all making an effort to meet out. :) Anyway, our destination's East Coast Park for cycling.

It was sucha fearful start for me can. :( I'd last cycled when I was in primary school. That was like 12-13 years ago already. After sucha long period, I'm finally cycling again. Well, basically everyone knows how to cycle. And for me, I started out rather clumsily, losing balance and kept fearing I might fall. Thank goodness, I've the company of YL and YS, who, are my bodyguards walking by my side as I tried cycling. lol. Thanks girls, for being so patient. >_<

So, I finally managed to keep balance after 10 minutes I guess? Haa. =X I had on several occasions, almost fell. But thankfully, I didn't. No choice, skills' too rusty already. lol.

That was the first time I cycled there. 4 hours' ride, including resting period. That was a good experience actually. ^_^ Guess I got back the feel the more I cycled, which explains why the 4 hours ain't enough for me. I'm so hunger for more! >_<

Apart from cycling, I realised I'm actually falling in love with the nature each time I get close to them. It's so peaceful to be by the seaside. ❤ the sea breeze. And yea, the sky as well. I'll make sure I capture the egg yolk better when I visit Taiwan again next year!

Oh well, on a side note. I seriously have no idea what I'm doing. I was enjoying myself but can't help thinking about that jerk all the time. Argh. Seriously hate this. He just keep popping into my mind. Hello? You've left, so why can't you leave for good? Why must you still stay in my mind? I didn't want to think of him at all, but East Coast Park has our footprints in it. Furthermore, when returning to Parkway Parade for dinner, we walked the EXACT same route to that bus-stop. Argh. I was totally like.. what the hell. -_-

I really feel I have the need to emigrate, else everywhere I go, it'll just rekindle the memories. But let me emphasise, by saying that, there's no special or hidden meaning. No feelings, whatsoever. I no longer feel for you; it's just that I've totally no wish to be reminded of a jerk. Simple as that. Well, only jerks forget these things very fast. Yes, I mean VERY FAST. Period.

Labels: ,