| Thursday, 26 January 2012
Hoho! Happy Lunar New Year! ^_^
Well. Been kinda lethargic since the past week. My sleep has yet to be recovered as well. x_x Hopefully (yes,
hopefully) I'll be able to recover my loss of sleep on Saturday. Don't thwart my plan please. >.< And afterwhich, gonna pia my final report already. Hopefully I'll be able to maintain my grades. *pray hard hard*
Okays, I'm tired already. Shall let the photos do the talking.
My first attempt in red. ^_^ Feel that it kinda suit me actually (I'd actually had the thought that it'll look too red on me, but hey, it's not bad afterall!). Anyway, the nails were badly done though, because I'd actually done them late Sunday night, where I barely had an hour of sleep in the evening just after the 30 hours plus battle. x_x So I kinda ignore the flaws actually. =\
This dress is ❤! Thought it's gonna be deemed a lost mail, but thank goodness, it reached me eventually. This dress is simply too good to resist. So can you imagine how anxious and worried I was, waiting for the dress each day after it was mailed out? >_< Anyway, this is photo was taken on the first day of the CNY. Well, the make-up aren't that visible in the photo, but hey, I look great okay! Heh heh. =X Okay, the only flaw was the very-heavy eyebag I had. Tsk. It ruin the photo totally (all thanks to my lack of sleep)!
Labels: Festival, Lethargic, Photos