that lady.
the rants.

sweet desires.

sweet escapes.
the past is gone.
| Tuesday, 17 April 2012
22:08

Found Twelve Cupcakes at last! Heh heh.


So I was having this thought of looking for the shop today. Thank goodness it wasn't that hard to find, and ta-da, I got myself their April's special for Tuesday - Mudslide. It was the very first of such cupcake that I had. And mind you, the raves weren't for nothing. It tastes really great! The cupcake was soft and melt "almost" instantly into the mouth. And coupled with the toppings (yeah, it's my favourite chocolate!), it just tastes heavenly! But $3 for a cupcake is just so not me. Honestly speaking, I find paying $3 for a cupcake "rather" expensive. But okay, what you pay is what you get. Well, so it's actually quite worth it, lah. >_<

While we're at this, I'm actually quite tempted to try the cupcakes by my friend. By appearance, my friend's cupcakes actually looked more appealing than Twelve Cupcakes'. I'm actually more tempted to try my friend's than Twelve Cupcakes. lol. Anyway, my friend's shop is located at so far away from me - at a not very easily accessible place. Sighs. Hopefully she'll open an outlet somewhere near me (and is easily accessible) soon.

Now, these two cupcakes shops are really tempting me much - so much so that I can't wait to try making one myself! >_<

Labels: ,