| Sunday, 26 August 2012
Yet another week will pass when the clock strikes 12 tonight. Oh, and definitely something to be joyous for. That is, it's
payday soon! Woohoo! :D
Am lazy to type much today. So shall let the pictures do the talking then. :)
*Surprise!* Saw the chocolate on my desk while setting up my laptop at the office on Tuesday. Specially flown in from Japan, with courtesy from my colleague. Hehe. ❤ I had initially thought it was from my supervisor as I didn't know this colleague went Japan as well. Oops. >_< It was only when she passed me the bottom 2 that I found out the chocolate was from her. Thanks so much; I really appreciate it. :) *touched* Oh, and the one on the bottom left, I couldn't quite remember what it was called/ resembles, but I thought, it was really cute. Hehs.

爱心午餐 - sesame chicken - from Dad, again. Feel so loved, that he will buy lunch for me whenever he's around my office area during lunch hours. ❤ Frankly speaking, I didn't know this was sesame chicken until I asked him at night. lol. =X Was a lil oily though; and the silly me didn't thought of removing the oil before I eat. Tsk. But thank goodness, there's the dark soy sauce with chilli. Yea, it seems weird, but thanks to this, I don't feel that much of disgusted (by the oil). THANKS DAD! ^_^ ❤

Sigh~ This elder brother of mine.. Traitor can. :( He's been rather disappointed with Liverpool's form of late, that he said he wanna switch to its deadly rival. :( I know though, that he's not serious. :P And we sort of started a "fight" in WhatsApp, then my sister-in-law sent the top photo - the Liverpool romper my brother bought for my nephew. I replied, saying, they should strike off "and daddy". Then, my brother went on to edit the photo, substituting "daddy" with "aunt". Heh hehs. That should be it okayyy! ;)
Oh, and there's a new player on loan from Real Madrid. Sahin, if I remember correctly. Younger brother told me that he's a wonder-kid, and Arsenal were trying to sign him on loan too. Yep, so he chose Liverpool over Arsenal. Mwahaha! :D And what made him come to that decision?
Xabi Alonso.
"Alonso told me to join LFC" - that's what Sahin said. I read the interview, and was deeply touched by Alonso, his words, everything. He was my no. 1 favourite
Liverpool player - Michael Owen was my no. 1, but Alonso soon emerged as the top (I didn't like Steven Gerrard back then, lol). And yes, I was utterly disappointed when he had to leave Liverpool that time. I was left thinking he's not that loyal as I thought he was, and all those negative thoughts. Then, an interview with Liverpool late last year (if I remember correctly) made me realised I was all wrong about him. His love for Liverpool, has never fade at all. He still loves Liverpool, and am concern over Liverpool. Touched by him, my love for him has since been reinstated. Then followed by Sahin's interview, I know this guy really love Liverpool a lot.
Thanks Alonso, and sorry for wronging you all these while. :( The Liverpool supporters are loving you once again.
You'll Never Walk Alone, ever! ❤
Oh, and I have to say, I believe Alonso's not the only factor in Sahin's decision. I believe Jose Mourinho played a part in his decision too. Yes? Thanks,
The Special One. Uh nope,
The Only One. lol. So cute of him to brand himself these names. Hahs.
Okay, seems that I've blogged quite a lot despite saying I'm lazy. =X Oh well, it's like that, when blogging about my love. :D
Labels: Family, Football, Liverpool, Pictures, Work