| Saturday, 15 September 2012
Wow. It's been so long since I last updated. Oh well. I'm not really busy to the extent that I have no time to blog, but rather, it's because I did not switched on my computer for these past two weeks or so. :x
So, this period has been "rather" smooth-sailing. Well, at least, as compared to the previous month. Have just passed the two-months' mark in this company. But no, I still hate working there. And that feeling's growing stronger each day I'm there. It's definitely a feet-dragging weekdays because I've seriously absolutely no wish to be there any further. So please, grant me my wish by having no budget for me for a year. i.e., a six-months contract will do. I'd be much appreciated, seriously.
Well anyway, went back to my main company for the new joiners' orientation programme yesterday. Went in the room, and the first person I saw was E., the person who almost became my project manager. Amazed that he still remembers me after two months. As friendly as ever. :)
Before the orientation ends, we were gathered for some team building games. Well, it's definitely not my cup of tea, because the theme of the game's about movie. Like, hello? I rarely watched movies; surely, you can't expect me to know, right? Yes, I'm sua-ku, or whatever you wanna name it. But still, I don't think it's a sin of not watching much movies. Get this fact right, alright?
Okay, that aside. The orientation ends about an hour earlier. Am totally in a mood of sianzation - I'm practically dragging my feet back to that place. Tsk. Probably what makes it better was the fact that I had to wait for the fourth train before I could board, because the first three trains all terminates at THAT damn station, and I had to wait for the fourth train which only terminates at JE interchange - all because I had to alight just one station ahead of where the first three terminates. Yeah, "lucky", right? -_- But anyway, thanks to that, that I don't have to reach the work place so early.
Alright. And so, it's our monthly meeting session again today. With YL, that is. We always have so much to chat about whenever we meet. lol. But we're really leading a very boring life - a conclusion which came after our session today. lol.
We were always pondering our next destination after our meals. And more than often, we were stuck. That sucks, right? We were cracking our brains real hard on the destinations, yet couldn't think of any. How pathetic, as a Singaporean, that we have no idea of the attractions, and had to rely on the websites for it. :x
Okay, anyway, I suggested going Chinatown since it's mid-autumn festival soon. But end up, there's nothing much to see. And we decided we should walk from Chinatown to Raffles Place. Yes, we really did that. lol! Well, it's not that far anyway, too.
And so, we passed by that very familiar routes which we used to take while we were on our internship. Passed by that Lau Pa Sat which we once dreaded going, but are now missing.
And next, I SAW ORQ!! Damn. It definitely brings back loads of memories. Believe it or not, but I almost teared, because I left my dream company after an 8-months' span in EY. :( I still dream of that place.. Dream that I'll be back there one day. I will, and I can do it. RIGHT?! :) Right now, I'm lost in my directions.. Am pondering once again, over what exactly I wanna do. Hopefully, I'll be able to come to a decision soon.
It's great to have such monthly meet-up session. It definitely helps in maintaining the friendship. :) Till our next meet.. Lotsa catchup again. ;)
Labels: Friends, Work