| Saturday, 3 November 2012
23.10.2012
Met up with YL like finally. 1 month seems to be 3 years (if you know what I mean). lol.
Initial meetup was slated on Saturday, 27th October. Then I happened to saw the ACCA briefing session which falls on this date. And so, jio-ed YL along since she's interested as well. That's what I meant by 志同道合 you see. ;)
Well, actually I'm still contemplating over UniSIM or ACCA. But I keep psycho-ed YL into choosing UniSIM with all sorts of reasons like how convenient it is as compared to SAA (which is freaking far, at Aljunied!), and she'll definitely have a company along (which is me, of course. hehe!) But then, I know it won't be easy to get her to take up the UniSIM degree. Sigh.
Oh wellll. Never mind. I didn't expect anyone to register with me in the first place, too. :(
27.10.2012
So, as mentioned above, met up with YL again. She seemed really uninterested in UniSIM, and even ACCA now. =\
Anyway, we went to the airport today! LIKE FINALLY!! I mean, it's not like I've not been to the airport. But I have always wanted to visit it out of my own free time - to walk around, that is. The Changi Airport is afterall, my favourite place. Well, don't ask me why. I've no idea either. But I must really thank YL. Some jerk promised me several times, but yea, that turned out to be a broken promise.
And so, we started off at Terminal 3. Walked around almost all the shops that are opened to the public all the way from Terminal 3 to Terminal 2, then to Terminal 1, and back to Terminal 2 for dinner. lol. We really spent quite some time there in the airport. :D Oh, and we got something with a great deal too, especially YL! ;) She's been eyeing my bag since I got it off real cheaply in Taiwan before we came back! Haha! She's definitely a happy girl now. :P
At the end of the day, we took the train back. Yea, all the way from Changi Airport to Jurong.. a freaking 1 hour 15 mins' journey. Actually we took longer than that.. at 1 hour 30 mins, because YL reckon that we'll be confirmed of seats if we took the train backwards from Tanah Merah-Pasir Ris-Jurong. lol. >.<
Labels: Friends