| Monday, 31 December 2012
So long since I last blogged.. Now that it's the last day of the year, it has already became a habit for me to blog on the last day of the year no matter what. lol.
To start off, shall do some reflections of the year..
- Completed my internship with my dream company - EY :)
- A dream fulfilled following my graduation from NP. Yes, finally! ^_^
- Graduation trip to Taiwan - yes, again! Hehe. Weren't a pleasant one though, but am glad this trip enabled me to found out who my TRUE friends are. That being said, we've finally cleared the air about the misunderstandings all these while. Glad that we're still in contact - via our "monthly meetings". Hahs.
- Managed to get a job relatively fast. Am currently seconded to a company in THAT damn area. Time flies. It's slightly more than 5.5 months since I was here. I heard from my PM that my contract with this company ends mid-January. Omg, can't wait to get outta this damn area! Woohoo! :D Hopefully my next assignment will be at my ideal location. *fingers-crossed*
- New additions to the family - as per my previous post! ^_^
- Overspent way too much these 2 months. Argh! Gotta watch and control my spendings already! x_x
- Had two 10km runs this year, or to be exact, within this last 6 months. The first was Jurong Lake Run, where the finishers got a very nice finisher tee. :D And the other, was my second consecutive Standard Chartered Marathon Singapore run - also my third in overall. Oh, and I had a lil hiccup after the run. That is, I sprained my foot. T_T And because of this, I was late for work for the whole week. >.< But anyway, perhaps a blessing in disguise.. because... :)
- Had a scare by J tonight.. Hmm, I won't say I'm angry about the actions, but rather, it's a mixture of shock + scared.. I really don't know what the answer will be.. But the actions.. Perhaps, that's the best way to end the year with..? Please bless me, alright? I'm really afraid it's a false hope..
Alrighty, that's all I guess. Resolutions up next. :)
Labels: Family, Reflection, Work