| Sunday, 3 March 2013
And so.. I've submitted my application for this accountancy degree, like finally. Whatever the outcome may be, it's not gonna bother me for now. Don't wanna stress myself by thinking so much.
Well, studies aside.. I'm so freaking excited about the upcoming trips. Yeah right, trip
s. WOOHOOOO!! Gonna be away from Singapore for two getaways come this May. Yep, it's Taiwan again. However, it has shrink from the original 10 days to 8, and now, a mere 7 days only. Which means, we'll only get to tour for 6 days, since our return trip home is in the afternoon - leaving the accommodation at 12pm. Can't really enjoy much, you see. :(
Anyway, something to joy about after that trip. Because we're travelling to Korea!! Yay-ness!! Okay, 2 more pay-days before the trip.. hopefully I'll have enough savings to enjoy. Oh by the way, I went to check the leftovers of my Taiwan currency, and realised it's so little only. Weird.. very weird. I remember leaving quite some money before I left for last year's trip.. but somehow, they've seemed to be missing. =\
It has been soooo long since I last went on a trip with my parents. If I remember correctly, there's just once, before these upcoming trips. I'm so gonna cherish these two trips alot! ^_^
IMY. ❤Labels: Holidays, Studies