| Tuesday, 31 December 2013
So, it's the time of the year again. Time for some reflections.
- My 1 year 3 months' wait wasn't in vain.. It really came true in January. Like, so drama. lol. ❤ It wasn't a smooth-sailing one though. Hopefully things will turn for the better come 2014.
- Went a total of four countries for holidays this year. Cool, yeah? Hehe. Was on my third trip to Taiwan with parents and brother in May, following which we went Korea two days later. Then, we went Genting in June. The last time I went, was more than ten years ago! And lastly, went Bangkok with brother in October. (must scrimp and save fast to recover the monetary loss over the four trips =X)
- Started having colleagues from my own company from my third project. The team lead's of the same age as me, and he thought I'm a lot younger than he is. Hehe. Anyway, I've been looking up to him as a brother since day one.
The week after the commencement of the project, we've got a new staff on board to assist temporarily. A funny guy actually. But sigh, he's really turned my life upside down recently. :( I really hope what he's been telling me is the truth and it will come true soon..
- Am currently on my fourth project for the company already. Location-wise, wasn't that great.. Worst thing is, I had to give up taking 334 because there's better alternative, which is something I wouldn't wanna do. :( Anyway, it's already my fifth month here. Workload is getting heavier, especially this month with more responsibilities taken up. Oh, and I've definitely learned much more here as compared to the previous projects.
So that pretty much sum up my life in 2013.
I wish for a better 2014 for me.. Hopefully 2014 will be better.
Labels: Family, Holidays, Loves, Reflection, Work