that lady.
the rants.

sweet desires.

sweet escapes.
the past is gone.
| Wednesday, 13 May 2015
23:28

Was on the way home earlier on, when I received a Facebook friend request from someone. A very familiar name I would say.

Thought it "might be" someone who so happened to share the same name, until I visited his profile page earlier on. That familiar face + his name, followed by I-don't-wanna-mention-his-name, and some other familiar names. Yes, it's really that buddy of his. And no, I've never forgot their names even after so many years.

And I'm really wondering why did this buddy of his added me on Facebook out of a sudden. I mean, it's been like 5-6 years already. And I've got nothing to do with that someone anymore, let alone his buddy, whom I've never contacted before, and barely talked less than 10 sentences, probably?

Oh well. Never mind. My bed's more important than anything else for now.

Labels: