family to be safe and healthy
unisim accountancy degree / acca
true happiness
winnie the pooh
dslr-capable digital camera
family trip
trip to england
trip to korea
singtel & scs race against cancer
marathonI'm feeling very sad today, just because of something minor. >.< Alright, I got two tests within three hours. The Office Application test was err.. alright? I have some doubts over a few things though, namely the date of the deadline for (something) and something else. *forgetful me* I forgot about it already. Overall its not that bad, I think.
But accounts really bothers me alot. The first question (on Cash Book) was alright. My confidence level was quite high. But I still sense something wrong. Whenever I have absolute confidence in a particular question, I'll end up getting quite a number of mistakes. ._.
Okay, never mind. I know I'm gonna flunk the second question (on Petty Cash Book) for sure. I wasn't sure if we were asked to balance the ledger accounts at the end of the month. I kept ponder over it, you know? But I didn't dare to ask the teacher. It's a test, you see? I don't think teacher will answer something like this during exams. So, I didn't balance the accounts. Really regret it. Besides this, I'm rather unsure of the classification of those stuffs. Sigh. Sad man. I might be getting even lower marks than the first test.
I know I'm setting too high expectation for myself. I shouldn't give myself too much pressure. But I love accounts a lot, you see.
Anyway, it's only a month since school started, and I'm already feeling very stressed. Sigh. My project which is due next Monday is still uncompleted at this point in time. Ya, I know I'm in dead meat. Other than that, I'll be having Office Application CA on this friday. Next, Accounting CA on next thursday (after PE lesson! -_-"). Business Fundamentals project is due after school reopens, I think. CA's after school reopened as well. Argh! Extremely stressed man. I'm going to flunk very badly for Business Fundamentals. It's pulling my results down. >.<