that lady.
the rants.

sweet desires.

sweet escapes.
the past is gone.
| Thursday, 3 January 2008
23:04

Woo-hoo! I passed my final theory test today! That's a load off my mind man. Hahs! Gotcha, Ivy darling! =P

Hmm, other than younger brother and Ivy darling, I don't think anyone else in my family knows about me taking the test. lolx. And brother actually didn't suspect me when I told him that I failed! ~.~

Was a lil worried initially because I couldn't answered several questions when I was doing my practice. But heck, I had worried over nothing. ~.~ The test started off rather well for me. And I managed to finish up all 50 questions within 15 minutes time. Hahs! I'm just glad that I managed to pass. It a pity, though, that we could only see if we passed or failed.

The next challenge will be tough though. =X Haven't decide on the practical test date yet, because I had only booked 16 lessons so far. I'm still wondering if I should go for the lessons during school days.<>_<>

Oh by the way, I think I saw Qiuyi and Wei Kiat when I was about to enter the test room. Applying for PDL, I think?

Well, that's all, I guess. Shall stop here for today.

PS. Will reply tags tomorrow. =)

Edited:
Oh yeaaa... Before I forget, it won't be long before I can see Bosco Wong's show on TV again! =))

Labels: ,