| Friday, 22 February 2008
Oh well, today hasn't been a good day for me in school. Disappointed but true, I was once again feeling totally helpless. I just couldn't do anything. For accounting, that is. We were told to do two questions for Correction of Errors. We started at around 12pm, I think? And for the whole hour until 1pm, I could only solved two parts of one out of the two questions. Sigh.
Teacher had already started the topic yesterday. That was when I had approved leave. I so hate myself
lah. Why didn't I attend lesson yesterday? If seriously, there's some others who could help out the business in the stall. How great that would be, isn't it? Then I wouldn't have to miss lessons, much less to miss out on such an important topic (Correction of Errors is the bane of my life, in accounting). On the other hand, I could also have rushed to school for the last lesson, which is accounting, as I reached home at 12pm. But I didn't. How I regret that decision. But there's no turning back.
So I started the day (for accounting) without any introduction to this topic. Teacher had gone through one question before we began our work. That however, doesn't really help. She was also busy with almost everyone looking for her (to solve their queries).
And I'm a person who would try to solve everything on my own. There, I was stucked at the third part for like 45 minutes or so. Great, eh? As the time goes by, I got more and more stressed up. Cursing anyone I've seen at the same time. =X Sorry guys, but I tend to do this when I got really stressed up. Then I had wanted to approach teacher already. However, more and more mates looked for her. So I got no choice but to stay put and continue to solve on my own. I was so moodless can. And finally when I could take it no longer, guess what? My tears almost flowed. Hahas. And like what I told my cliques,
I almost died. =X I'm sorry, but I know I'm really giving myself too much pressure. =(
Lastly, thanks teacher for finally taking some time out for me when I was ready for home. I must've really scared her with my "glumly" look. =X
Labels: Stressed, Struggle, Studies