that lady.
the rants.

sweet desires.

sweet escapes.
the past is gone.
| Saturday, 3 May 2008
17:40

Ahh... The wait is finally over. After waiting for three weeks, the exam schedule is finally released. Exam begins on 8 Sep and ends on 10 Sep. Cool..! I know it's still early, but as you know, I'm always thinking far ahead. Hahs. Gotta start saving money now for the trip.

And you may think I'm crazy, but I seriously need to shed some weights off. Err, fats, I mean. ~.~ I wanna exercise and play some sports. But it's just too bad that no one's accompanying me. Boohoo!

Ah yes, Partnership's a real killer. Seriously. Just one careless mistake, and you could lose 10.5 marks. That's exactly what happened to me. Sighs. =( So yea, you really cannot afford to get careless for Partnership especially.

PS. Fannnn~~ Haven't seen you around for ages. I miss you!

Labels: , ,