| Wednesday, 30 July 2008
` 29.07.2008. Finally, the day has arrived. Congrats, brother
XP Freeman on regaining his freedom!
Aren't you touched by that mini-cake we bought for you? =D
` Two days, two accidents at around the same spot. How coincident could that be? I'm beginning to feel that that area's a cursed ground already.
` Went Plaza Singapura yesterday as I was feeling real down. Thought I would spend a lot like last Tuesday, but I end up going home empty handed.
` I was walking home from the bus-stop on Monday, when I saw a man walking like the way you did. I miss you.
` Third uncle came over on Sunday and I overheard the conversation between Mum and third aunt. It really surprises me that, Mum actually didn't object my polytechnic dream. Thanks Mum! I love you! x3
` I realised Cruz Teng loves Milk (葉乃文) a lot. I never fail to hear Milk's song being played during Cruz Teng's programme.
` Was chatting about radio programmes with Mum last night. Mum said she had recently listened to a programme hosted by Marcus Chin. And she just ignored the presence of others and laughed out when Marcus Chin said something funny on air. The egg seller infront of her stall saw her and gave a weird expression. She must be thinking that Mum's crazy to have started laughing out of a sudden. LOL! And this has brought me to think about what I've gone through, too. Both Cruz Teng and Pei Fen are always saying funny stuffs on air. Of course, I couldn't hold back my laughter, too. And mind you, this happens in train majority of the time. Ahh, thinking back, I felt so awkward man.
` Fan MSN-ed me yesterday and told me that she thought of having a guild gathering. This certainly brought back loads of memories. Oh ya, speaking of guild gathering. I remember there was a gathering before. For both Babylon and Babylon2 mates. That was in 2006, around Chinese New Year period, if I remember correctly. Lion, as the guildmaster of guild 2, did go of course. There's HeroQun, too. Haas, speaking of qun, I remember lion often said both qun and I have got something in common. That is, we're always afk! LOL! I didn't expect that to be the last gathering for our guilds. Now, I really regret for not attending. I so miss Babylon2. The good old times. Sigh. Come to think of it, I've already quitted Maple for 11 months. Wow. And I've not played any games since. So can you see how boring I am? =S
` Oh wow! I didn't know Robbie Keane's a Liverpool fan!
Labels: 26/03/2008, Babylon2, Reminiscence, Yes 933