that lady.
the rants.

sweet desires.

sweet escapes.
the past is gone.
| Friday, 25 July 2008
22:02

CAs are over, and new topics has started. I'm only able to cope with Accounts so far. Taxation's so-so. But Costing's killing me. It's already four days, I think. And we've completed the topic today. Yet I still know nothing about the new topic. I'm so disappointed with myself. I'm getting really stressed up, or should I say I'm already stressed. Out of the four days, there were twice where I got so stressed to the extent that I almost cried. I bet no one feel my struggle. Things going real slow for me. Urgh! I really feel like giving up... Can I?

I was looking at brother's wedding photos just now. I saw your photos. And what's next, I think you should know..

Yes, I do hate myself now.

Labels: ,