that lady.
the rants.

sweet desires.

sweet escapes.
the past is gone.
| Friday, 29 August 2008
21:09

24.08.2008

Went factory and saw second sister-in-law, like finally. It's been ages since we last met. And I miss her loads. We had loads to catch up. Through the conversation, I realised that I'm really gullible. Shan't mention what it is. I'm glad there's a beauty advisor in my family.


28.08.2008

Went Cineleisure for movie - 4bia. I wore that off-shoulder top and had initially thought that it was kinda revealing. But on second thought, that's actually nothing as compared to what I wore during my birthday. Or perhaps what I wore during second brother's wedding.

Okay, anyways.. That's a very nice show, ain't it, dear? =x I came home and recommended the show to that dear brother of mine. Now, I can't wait to see his reaction when he watched the movie. lolx. I'm very bad, ain't I? =p

And speaking of the movie, I was reminded of you once again when I saw one of the scenes. That's already the second time. The first time was Money No Enough 2. I don't wish to have a third time. But that isn't possible...


29.08.2008

I'm once again a bad girl. Like last year, I skipped school today. And likewise, I didn't laze around at home. I did revision questions for accounts. And I'm really glad to have completed them all. I'm still itching for more I guess, because I'm still not very confident with accounts. Okay anyways, guess I'll be doing costing next. Won't be touching on taxation that soon because it's making me mad. =S - stressed.

Oh by the way, mum seems to be hinting something... I don't know.. Am I thinking too much?

Labels: , ,