that lady.
the rants.

sweet desires.

sweet escapes.
the past is gone.
| Tuesday, 26 August 2008
22:05

It's exactly five months since you left. While others have already got over it, I'm still here struggling. I went Bugis yesterday. Was somewhere near that place. And there I remembered all about that day - 21 March 2008 - again. I remembered the spot where you parked your car and waited for us that day. And as I looked over the street, I remembered that spot where we bought ice-creams. It's your treat, and you didn't want any.

I still have phobia of your room. =( Just that day, when fourth uncle hasn't got home. No one's in the living room. And your room (now fourth uncle's) was pitch dark. I didn't dare to go to the kitchen. Because I'll have to pass by your room. I'll start imagine stuffs again, you know?

Why does it have to happen?

Sigh. Just when will I be able to get over it? =(

Help please~

Labels: ,