that lady.
the rants.

sweet desires.

sweet escapes.
the past is gone.
| Thursday, 16 October 2008
20:36

Been thinking alot and alot that I only managed to sleep a lil the previous night. He doesn't have a good sleep too, I guess. Anyway, probably too overly-stressed, I could actually dream during the short sleep that I had. Two consecutive days. Different dreams, but are related. I'm still very much troubled by the attachment thingy. I was like keep getting picked on by her. Just how long do this have to go on? I really dread attending her lessons now.

Alright, back to what happened yesterday. Seriously, you don't have to explain at all, you know? You aren't at fault at all, really. I'm the one who started all these. I just can't get over what happened. Your insists in your fault just hurts me and made me guilty. And that just made me feel worst that I teared thrice.

I'm sorry. I know I've made you worried again.

You don't have to explain about what happened between the two of you, you know? I really understand. I guessed it's because she's someone whom I've "seen" and heard of online before, that's why I keep having those thoughts. But I know. I really do. Just give me some time to rid her off my mind, alright?

You passed me your phone. That would mean you'll be without your phone till tomorrow. That really touched me that you could actually go to the extent of doing this. But don't worry, I told you I won't invade your privacy, and I won't.

You hugged me tightly, but I tried evading. Give me more time, alright? I know you're feeling terrible. But I just can't stop thinking.

You told me in train that you're feeling terrible. I know. I know how much sorrows and pain I've caused you. I've been thinking and thinking. Am I suitable for you? Am I suitable to be in this relationship? And many many. I couldn't give myself an affirmed answer. I feel like giving up. That's why at that point in time, I wanted to tell you those three words. But I couldn't bring myself to do it. I know I'll regret. But giving you up for someone much better and worthy of your love might be the better solution.

Is this the end..?

What am I going to do?

When will the cheerful me be back again?


I still love you.

Just give me more time, alright?

"Bei Ying" is being played as I previewed my entry. And that just made me think of you.

Labels: ,