that lady.
the rants.

sweet desires.

sweet escapes.
the past is gone.
| Sunday, 16 November 2008
21:34

I'm lazy to blog. But since dear requested for it, I've no choice but to do it. Hmm, shall ask dear to blog for me next time. Oh ya, dear, don't blame me for what's going to happen alright? =P

10.11.2008

Quite a short day if I remember correctly. Went Junction 8 for lunch then off to get my cutey. =D Had wanted to go AMK Hub to try on that Hebe top after I parted with dear, but I'm lazy to get up after getting a seat in the train. =p Home-d, and off to bed.


11.11.2008

Had a two-hour Audit case-study lesson in the morning, then off to Napfa Test in the afternoon. Was quite disappointed at my failure to pass one of the station, but nevertheless, I feel a sense of achievement. I've never did so well for my 2.4km run before. So yep, I'm really happy. =)


12.11.2008

Happy Birthday to second sister-in-law! x3

Went Junction 8 for lunch and on the way to KFC, I saw something. It's Raymond Lam on the cover of U Weekly! OMG! He's so handsome can! x3 My eyes were totally glued to the screen the moment I saw the advertisement at Junction 8. Haas!

Oh, and dear was so pity today. lolx!

I found out about something today. I realised I somehow fell in love with Winnie the Pooh since I-don't-know when. =x


13.11.2008

Went Simei ITE for the career fair. A bit regret about not applying for that school. Haas. But if I enrolled in Simei ITE, I wouldn't have met someone, and my bunch of wonderful friends. =)

After the career fair, we headed to the MRT station on foot. Cigarettes clouds the passage way on the way out. Damn. I so hate it man!

Had wanted to head to the airport since it's quite near. But I changed my mind after I saw Eastpoint. Haven't been to there before, so yep. Was there with dear and laopo. Oops, Cynthia, I mean. Saw This Fashion and Cynthia and I were like so happy. lolx. Bought two tops, I think? (pardon me, I got serious short-term memory =x)

Had KFC (yes, again!) for an early dinner and I've never felt so "pig" like today. =\ I'm so gonna eat less for the coming week. Fried ones especially. Oh ya, dear is so cute! Haas. He really thought Northpoint is at Pasir Ris! Oops.. =x He's gonna kill me when he see this. *runs away

We shall visit the airport someday, alright?

Struggling with Auditing. =( On the verge on giving up already.


14.11.2008

Quite a relaxing day today. Only had an hour of Smart Ledger lesson and we're off to do our own stuffs. Did nothing for PIE lesson, except for that introductory presentation. =\ Well, my goal and ambition are forever the same. Up till this stage of my life, at least. Everyone must've gotten sick of what I said already.

Lunch-ed at Junction 8's food court with dear and Cynthia. Been eating outside quite regularly. And this means spending alot. Should start to help dear to save up already. Got my hint, dear? =)

Had a craving for chocolate fondant after lunch and so suggested that we go Bugis. Reached there and ended up shopping in Bugis Street. =x Got myself a top and I'm so in love with it. =D Went Bugis Junction for dessert after that. And dear is forever so sweet. =D But I somewhat regretted going there because I got myself "fish bites" after Cynthia came. Grrr.. Really pig lah! =(

Headed home and saw Shu Fen on the bus. Not sure if she's seen me though.

I may not be good with words, but trust me, I'm a good listener. =)

Cruz is off to Taiwan! Oh man, I so miss him! =( Gotta wait for another week before I can hear his voice again..


15.11.2008

Woke up at 11am today. Damn happy! =D

Brother was searching for our company at google and he saw our company's blog. That was when I remembered I actually created that a year ago. =x

Torres-Stevie combination. Yay! Stevie scored again! =)

I want to go Hong Kong! =(


16.11.2008

Just visited a blog and I saw something. Pictures of vodka.

Had some pictures to be posted up actually. But I'm not in the mood to do that anymore.


I just can't get over it.


Emo-ness came over me whenever I saw the imeem player with "说好的幸福呢"...

Labels: , , , , ,