that lady.
the rants.

sweet desires.

sweet escapes.
the past is gone.
| Saturday, 6 December 2008
22:17

Alrights, I'm here again - for the fourth post of the day. =x

Just did a question on Cash Budgeting for accounts. Probably due to the fact that it's the first question, it wasn't that difficult. I must say I'm quite satisfied actually. Because that's the first question I did on my own! Hehs!

As mentioned in my first post today, I've got a surprise for dear. Already sent it to him this afternoon. It's actually a video which I did on my own. And of course, it's the first video I created. Quite satisfied with it, but since it's my first try, it'll be a simple one. =) And so, I'm good with these sort of stuffs afterall. ;)

Glad that dear likes the video. *blushed* Credits to those three songs of course, for the lyrics and the music.

And here's one of the photo which I really love.



I feel that the wordings goes really well with the photo. Of course, I've to credit the photographer for the nice effect of this photo too. Hehs. Thanks dear! =)

Hmm, dear did something again an hour ago. He almost made me cried! Humph! He's really fond of making me cry lah. =( But of course, I know he didn't did it on purpose. =)

I love you. =)

Falling in love with Van Fan's "guo jing zhi nan".

Labels: , , ,