that lady.
the rants.

sweet desires.

sweet escapes.
the past is gone.
| Monday, 8 December 2008
19:37

I'm finally done with the trading account and balance sheet for those questions which teacher had gone through. Feeling quite neat and tidy now with the completeness of these. =) I'm now doing another question though. And I'm stuck. =(

It seems to me that ever since I created that video, I'd blush whenever I viewed it. And this applies to listening to the song too. =X Hmm, looks like I'm gonna remove that song from dear's blog soon. =X

Oh yay! That minor error in my blog's finally solved! =D

Will be going somewhere with dear tomorrow. And that means we'll be passing through AMK hub - somewhere I dread going to. I guess dear doesn't know about this, but actually I've been afraid of visiting AMK hub since that day. And it was so coincidence that, 说好的幸福呢 was being played as I was typing this paragraph. I thought I had already got over it, but somehow I just felt emo again. =\

Labels: ,