that lady.
the rants.

sweet desires.

sweet escapes.
the past is gone.
| Wednesday, 14 January 2009
21:07

It's been ages since I last did a proper entry. Well, I don't know what to type too. Days are getting busy each day and time just ain't enough for me. I'll most probably start making cookies tomorrow, else I really won't have time for next week's CA. Yes, it's just next week yet I'm still here slacking. I'm really disappointed in myself.

I'm gonna finish up pineapple cookies on Saturday, if possible. Otherwise, Sunday. Will make another type of cookie on Friday too. Hopefully I'll be able to finish everything up by this Sunday. Okay, I know that's just my wishful thinking. But I really need full concentration on the CA. It's just a week away, and I'm still struggling with this topic. =( I'm really, seriously, freaking disappointed in myself. - currently listening to an "emo" song. =\ suits perfectly.

Haven't been feeling well since last week. No idea what happened to myself too. Probably like what dear said, I still haven't got used to the new term - couldn't get enough sleep. Oh well, I guess the only time I can recover my loss of sleep is on Chinese New Year's Eve. Just a day. And I gotta wake up early on the second day of Chinese New Year to help out at the stall again. =( Dear, dear~ I'm really sorry to have made you worried. =(

Shall end my entry here. I'm tired already.

Labels: , ,