that lady.
the rants.

sweet desires.

sweet escapes.
the past is gone.
| Monday, 20 April 2009
20:21

I don't understand what the hell is wrong with me being afraid of dogs. And you have to scold me for it, everytime! It hurts deeply, you know? The thought of it just makes me teared everytime. And I have to swallow this alone. You know, it really seemed to me that, in your eyes, it's a sin to be afraid of dogs. Just because family and you aren't afraid, doesn't mean I have to follow suit as well. I've been afraid of dogs since young, you can't jolly well expect me to like dogs that easily, do you?! I hope you understand that each person has his/her fears.

Seriously, no one understands how I felt. I'm feeling damn emo and disappointed now.


What a time, to be playing that song right now. Oh great, it just makes me more emo.

Labels: ,