| Monday, 30 November 2009
PBL 1 has finally come to an end. I wouldn't say it was a successful one, because I'm rather disappointed.
PBL 1 is the fruit of my labour. If I were to gauge the effort I put in, it would be 95%. I'm actually quite confident ahead of today's presentation. However, to my horror, I found out a big mistake upon looking at other group's presentation. I actually overlooked the last part of the task. I believe that costs a lot. It's really painful.
I'm really disappointed in myself for causing the loss of marks for my group. How could I..? How could I make such a big mistake? I should have realised that when I wrote the script. But, I don't know.. I got no idea what came into me. I'm just blindfolded when it came to reading the last part. All I can say is, I'm really, really disappointed. I've put in so much effort, doing hell loads of checking and writing the script all on my own. It was really perfect in my eyes. But just because of my mistake, we've got to suffer a loss of marks, which costs dearly.
I'm such a failure. Really disappointed.
Self-consolation: I did my best.Labels: Disappointed, Down