| Thursday, 1 April 2010
Finally, I'm earlier than both Mei Bao and Pei Er. Yay! =D
Met up with them for our theory evaluation this morning. That injured swan was lolx. =X I took final theory evaluation while both of them took basic theory's. And she's like shocked. She thought she's going to be tested on final theory. LOL. =X Okay, understood. Too stressed already, right?
Anyway, I passed my evaluation with full marks! =D That was the first time. =X Really happy. After evaluation, *guess I won't mention anything*. Pei Er, Mei Bao~ See, I'm so nice to you right? =D Congrats on passing by the way. Weird theory though (the spectacles), on your passing. lolx.
I guess I took my evaluation way too early because I'll only be having my test in June. =X But well, I just want to clear everything as fast as possible. And I realised Mei Bao and I are the same type - clear stage by stage. =D
While on our way to wait for the bus, I saw a familiar face in the canteen. Thought I saw wrongly until she waved at me. She's Xun Hui. Haven't seen her for ages! Really surprised to see her there. So, she's there for her TP. Haven't got her reply yet. Hopefully she passed.
Oh by the way, thanks Mei Bao for the seed. Really appreciate it. <3 Actually, I had initially thought that that's a chocolate. ._. Because Mei Bao passed me the seed in the MRT station and it wasn't very bright over there. So.. yup. =X I know that injured swan will laugh at me for sure. =( RAWR~
But hey, I didn't bring enough arrows today. Else, that Pei Er sure can't swim back home. LOL. And I think after today,
Pei Er sure remembers where the time is! LOL! Anyway, luckily there's Pei Er. Otherwise, there won't be that much fun among us. =D
Earlier on, I practised my make-up "skills". And to my amazement, the effects ain't that bad. Heh! That was my first full make-up without any guidance. Surprised that my skills ain't that bad afterall. But seriously, I'm still having trouble with eye-liner. That's so hard! =(
Hmm, saw her MSN message again today. Kinda worried about her. But I'm really at a loss at helping her. =(
That injured swan doubted my care and concern when I mentioned about this to her the other day. Sad. =( I may seem nonchalant, but I really cared for each and every one. But it's just a matter of expressing myself. I cared, but I don't really show out my concern. I guess, this is what eldest brother and I are similar in.
Labels: Driving, Friends, Make-up