| Tuesday, 18 May 2010
No LSR lesson today, hence meet out in the morning to complete our project. Surprisingly, it took only 2 hours or so and we managed to complete the project. =D
While on the way out, I saw a familiar face smiling at me. And on closer look, waved and spoke to me. That's when I realised he's really my former secondary school classmate, Jia Junn. What a coincidence, heh! It's been so long. Haven't seen him since we graduated. Had a nice chat with him. We spoke awhile and found out he's finished serving National Service and are now working part-time at school's Co-op shop. Anyway, I'm glad I didn't change route, else I'd miss him.
Oh, and brothers and elder sister-in-law told me something yesterday. They said Andy, elder brother's friend, likes me. That's like, LOL! It's impossible
lah. It all began since Andy came to our house during brother's schooldays. Brother said he's always chatting with me when he came. Perhaps my memory fails me, but I've no recollection of these. =X And that brought me to something else. And that's about brother's wedding last year. Shan't elaborate about it, but one thing for sure - he saw me, LOL. =P But sad thing is, so long didn't met, and he didn't initiate a chat with me. =(
Anywayyy, I've finished Taxation and the
deadly Cost Accounting tutorials! Damn happy because that's the first time I did Cost Accounting tutorial so seriously. And conclusion is, it's actually not that hard. =D Now one more tutorial to go and I'm done for the week.
Labels: Friends, Reminiscence, School