| Saturday, 15 May 2010
This has been dragging on and on, and finally I've completed the individual assignment. Essay of 750 (+/- 10%) which means an allowance of 75 words. But I exceeded like 200 words even after deducting the allowance. Simplify and simplify, still ended up with 65 words over the limit. ._. How, how? =(
Oh well. As for my health, I'm almost fully recovered, except for my cough. Voice was rather deep yesterday. ._. It's better today, and hopefully will be back to normal by tomorrow. I'm actually rather surprised that my flu recovered so fast this time round. Sleeping rather early for the past few days due to the medication, which is a good thing. Heh. Anyways, I'm still thinking if I should visit the doctor tomorrow for my cough. But then, it's expensive bcause cough is the only reason for me to see the doctor. But it'll take me a long time to recover if I don't see the doctor. Hmmm...
Quite a number of tasks on hand like LSR research plus project, 3 tutorials and Business Communications' analysis, all to be done by Tuesday. Then, trip to Science Centre, which I've yet to decide when to go. Followed by LSR online tutorials and revision for quiz, all of which are to be completed by the end of next week. Then, e-learning week on the following week, which I reckon will be used to complete our long report since there's no lesson.
Poor pig pig got thrown back to my room last night because I thought you were ignoring me. =XLabels: School, Sick, Stressed, Studies