that lady.
the rants.

sweet desires.

sweet escapes.
the past is gone.
| Friday, 2 July 2010
14:15

I'm seriously sick of everything and everything!

Don't say I'm emo-ing. I'm not, alright?! It's all because you chose to treat me that way, which made you felt what you think I felt.

Very often, I felt that I'm just a tool, and a really stupid fool. I always allow others to make use of me, then got left out when I'm of no use.

Always pushed me to others. Have you thought, if this is what I want, whether I mind it or not? Have you respect me? No! You just do what you like. That's you. And it's bothering me so much.

Poured out part what I felt to dear yesterday. And today, I had to encounter this, which actually had been bothering me all along.

Things have come to this state and it starts to make me wonder, why do everyone behave such a way in polytechnic? It's just too ugly.

P.S. It's the third time of the week that I felt this way. And it's not the first time I blogged about this.

Labels: ,