| Monday, 23 August 2010
Back to school on Friday for FIT revision class, afterwhich peer study with cliques.
Did FIT revision papers beforehand, and realised the module's not that hard as I thought. Perhaps the words "tutorial" and "revision" really makes a difference, that is, one is bound to put in alot more effort in revision than in tutorials. Had full concentration for the revision papers and realised the questions are more or less the same. So with that, my confidence level for the module increased gradually. =) And now, what's important is to revise, then practise again.
Met up with MR after the revision class as YL and JL wanted him to help them with Cost Accounting. It's a sad thing that, they didn't approach the "expert" right before them, but rather, approached MR instead. =X Oops, I'm just kidding about the expert thingy, lol. In terms of teaching, MR would definitely be a good choice. Anyway, YL was supposed to clear her doubts with MR, but ended up clearing with me because JL approached him first.
Actually, I didn't know what to ask MR about ; just hoping to listen to their doubts and the solution towards them. I'm glad they arranged this peer study group because by clearing doubts with one, it benefits the other too. That's what happened to me, when YL cleared her doubts in Cost Accounting with me. It just got one thinking about the queries, refreshes the mind, and learn along the way. Anyway, I
bombarded MR with questions again, lol. And yea, difficult ones because I always think too deep into these. Hehs. Hope he don't find me a nuisance. =X
While on the way home, both YL and I decided that we should really form a study group starting next semester because that really helps, especially in polytechnic levels where helps from tutors aren't always available, plus tutorial and revision papers just ain't enough. Oh, and on second thought, I decided that I shouldn't "pull" MR over to our class next semester (if we're able to choose timetable) since he'll most probably be the only guy if he comes over. Pathetic plus uncomfortable, you see. =X
And yes, Taxation's revision papers are uploaded, like finally! Lecturer uploaded the venues and you know what? I'm being split from my class ; the only one. -_- The class that I'm with, is MR's class, with majority of the "pros" in it. Like,
what the f. The feeling is indescribable.. it's just so stressed. =\ Anyway, good thing is, the class's on the second level, whereas my class's on the third level. One level less to climb. =D
Labels: Exam, Studies