| Saturday, 7 August 2010
So.. this semester had come to a close already. It's quite a short term for this term due to the Youth Olympic Games. Quite a relaxing term as well, with no projects other than IS module's assignments. Didn't feel that stress for Business Communications this time round as compared to year 1, probably due to different approach used by Mr Taylor. He's just a great teacher who doesn't give us pressure, and gives us the flexibility to do our stuffs. It's a pity however, that this is his last semester with the school already. Thanks Mr Taylor! And all the best in your future endeavours! =)
Thanks LW, my psychology group mate, for always cracking jokes and stuffs. He's kinda like a middleman in our group because our group consists of a total of four persons where he's got the company of his friend, and I'm alone with another girl. The girl always skips lesson, hence making me the only girl in the group of three. So naturally, I'll feel kind of awkward. But it's really thanks to LW that I don't feel very uneasy with them. =)
Cost Accounting and Taxation were quite alright as of now. Haven't gone into revision yet, but hopefully there's nothing much that I'm unclear of. It's just gotta be "practise makes perfect" for these two modules. However, it's a pity that I don't think I could achieve an A for Cost Accounting due to the Common Test. =( As for Taxation, the questions are going to be quite long, as what tutor had mentioned. I'm really doubting myself if I'm able to complete it. This reminds me of something what my Cost Accounting tutor told us this week - "You don't seem to have confidence in your work. You'll just doubt yourself when others had different answers from you." So the bottomline is, you must have confidence in yourself, in what you did.
As for Finance of International Trade, I seriously can't see what's ahead of me. There wasn't a Common Test for this module, only project and surprise tests. So far, surprise tests were alright. As for project, it's disappointment. It's just too disastrous already. Why am I so stupid not to notice the last part is not related to what I analysed?! I'm really disappointed in myself. We could've secured an A if not for that. Sighs. Anyways, there's still joy in disappointment though. I'm just glad my work is being recognised. And now, I gotta buck up and revise through the work so I could clear my queries during the revision class.
"People who never fail are people who learn the least. Don't be afraid to fail. Grab the lesson, fight better!"
"Relax! Failure is a wake up call, for us to realize that we haven't done our best yet. Move up!"
Yea, these are so true! I'll be sure to bear these in mind.
Labels: Disappointed, Quotes, School, Studies