| Thursday, 26 May 2011
Well, so this is what I get for being nice. If by pointing out your mistake to help you prevent loss of marks is an act of offending you, such that you had to hurl such crude remarks on me, thank you very much. You've made me realise what sort of person you actually are.
No matter how hurtful your words were to me, all I did were merely rant out my unhappiness. Never did I ever hurl such hurtful remarks. But you? Oh, so you mean you're the only one who can offend one with your words, while others who did it either intentionally, or unintentionally can't?
Perhaps whatever I does ain't pleasant to your eyes/ears. Whereas, what some other person did were all pleasant to you. I don't know if you're really that ignorant that you didn't know you hurt me with your words very often, or you were merely acting blur.
No matter how unhappy I am, I'll always force a smile on my face. Probably that's the reason why you don't feel I'm offended and hurt by your words?! Anyhow, that still don't justify such treatments. My silence doesn't mean nothing. You're too insensitive to my feelings. I may be always joking around and laughing with you, but mind you, I've feelings and I do get hurt too.
I really find myself stupid at times. I always go all out when it comes to helping others, especially you in recent times. Despite the fact that you often hurt me with your words, I still forget about them and help you if it's within my means. But this is the "kindness" I'm returned with?!
So these are what I deserved, for being sucha kaypoh, eh?
Since these are what I'll get, I guess, I'd better keep my mouth shut from today. And when that happens, don't act ignorant and ask why I'm so quiet again. And when I don't share, don't ask me why either.
I'm sick of all that, really.
Fake friends. So that's the definition of it. Thanks for defining it for me.Labels: Disappointed, Down