| Friday, 24 February 2012
Was at VivoCity yesterday and went into a shop selling games and bears near Daiso. Just nice, they were playing the Final Fantasy XIII (or XIII-2) trailer or something when I went in. Was very much attracted by the television screen and its very beautiful music.
Wanted to look for Final Fantasy's movie but I didn't have that program installed on my laptop, hence looked for the songs from XIII instead. Happy that I managed to find quite a few - nice and soothing ones, but at the same time, emotional ones. I don't know why, but I'm just so attracted to such songs. I must admit I don't understand what they're singing, but the music is really beautiful. :>
However, as I listened to those songs, those memories got into my head again. I don't want this to happen.. I really don't want it to.. The more I listened to those songs, the more I thought of the past - the unhappy and hurtful ones. It hurts deeply.. even till now.
I'm not sure about other songs, but the Final Fantasy songs do remind me of him. Probably because I remember he used to play its games too.
YL says I've not gotten over him yet. Really, is that so? Perhaps, I really do. Well, I still do think of him at times. But well, that doesn't mean anything I guess. It's long past. Everything has changed, thoroughly. But.. I really don't know. I'm really confused. As I've said, it's been so long. Why haven't I rid him out of my life? What should I do seriously? It's hurting me real badly.. Ain't I supposed to harbour hatred instead? I find myself rather contradicting at times too..
Labels: Music, Past