| Monday, 18 February 2013
Helloooo..!! I'm back. So fast, this time. lol. :D
It's been a pretty tiring CNY and I've been trying hard to get myself recover from the loss of sleep. And so, I'm on leave today because I couldn't drag myself up this morning due to the serious lethargic-ness I had yesterday. Errr, and my younger brother actually predicted my actions. >_<
As for now, I've to make a decision real soon - on my studies. Well, to be honest, I
was actually really determined on enrolling for this degree. And I
had really set my mind on it, like 6 months ago. However, something happened last month which made me have second thoughts. As mentioned previously, my assignment ended last month, and will be going on to my second assignment. This second assignment was located at Tampines. And I only got to know about it right on the day I reported to the client's place. Cool, yea? Please understand my frustrations alright? To travel daily from Jurong to Tampines is no joke - a 3-hour journey to-and-fro. This sucks, seriously. Well, such assignment of work definitely undermines one's work morale. Yes, that's exactly what I am experiencing.
Anyway, the job scope for this assignment really makes me feel like a thrash myself. I've been here for 3 weeks, and yet, the stuffs I've learnt amounts to zero. I don't see myself useful in any way, and am really having second thoughts about the accounting field.
Right now, I've to come to a decision soon - to follow my dream (of studying for an accountancy degree), or reconsider other areas? If I follow my dream, then, is this really what I want? Or I'm merely following blindly - to study for the sake of studying? If I am to venture into other areas, which suits me most? And if I study, it'll mean another 4 years.. age is already catching up with me.. can I really afford to spend another 4 years on it? Then, what if I realised it isn't what I want in the end?
Sighs, I'm so vexed..
Labels: Studies, Troubled, Work