that lady.
the rants.

sweet desires.

sweet escapes.
the past is gone.
| Thursday, 9 October 2014
23:06

I.seriously.wanna.vomit.blood.already.

Barely slept for less than three hours last night, and earlier on while I was attending class, he text-ed and asked if I could help with his part. So late in the evening. And I text-ed him and got him to adopt my ideas instead, at 4am today. So, did he meant he had to spend 15 hours to decide I should be the one doing it instead?

Bullshit please. This project is totally last-minute in every single thing to me. I don't have the luxury of sitting right in front of my computer the whole day please. And, when I had to format and beautify the file, I had to do it very guiltily in the office, turning my head over every single time I heard the sound of the door for fear my manager comes in. And mind you, that sound happens very frequently!

Angry, angry, angry!

I'm really gonna faint soon. I'm so terribly lacking of sleep!

Labels: , , ,