| Thursday, 9 October 2014
Urgh. Crap. I don't know what I just did to my file. It just gone hay-wired after I copy and pasted. =\ Seriously, the different documents are really draining me with all its different formatting. Everything just gone wrong. If it weren't because I have class tomorrow, I wouldn't be staying up this late. Hopefully I'll have the chance to do some editing during work tomorrow. >.<
Hmm, saw one FB notification while I was trying to upload my documents earlier on. Thought it was yet another game requests, and so, clicked and dismissed the notification. It was then that I realised it was a FB message. Guess what, it was from
that someone. No, I didn't open up the message. Have no idea why, and more so, why did he have to message me, after like 4 years? And, is it really him who message-d me, using his brother's ID? Why then, did he have to message me at this point in time? Like, out of nowhere.
I was browsing my news feed casually late in the evening, and I happened to saw a photo. The first person I saw was, KQ. Then, I saw the caption, "8 years.." something. Scrolled down immediately because I guess I know what's that caption about, and who were the ones in the photo. Yea, thank goodness I only saw KQ, and
still KQ after the page unknowingly got refreshed on its own, and went back straight to that photo. -_-
Okay, guess I've been cracking my brain all night. Am feeling giddy + sleepy already. Ain't typing good too. Well, better go to bed now. It's gonna be a long, long day tomorrow. Oh, and hopefully no more sauna in the office after 2 long days. =\
Labels: Feelings, School, Studies