that lady.
the rants.

sweet desires.

sweet escapes.
the past is gone.
| Saturday, 1 November 2014
08:18

没睡得很好,还一直梦见你。。但不管怎样,都不肯看一下手机。。直到刚刚,终于忍不住,才看了下WhatsApp。慢慢scroll,慢慢scroll,希望他们是在聊其他事。看到了第一行。。我最怕的事终于发生了。。辛苦你了,二姑姑。。一路走好。。我不会忘了你带给我们的欢笑。。对不起,没办法见到你最后一面。。

Was feeling very 心酸 when I saw you in the hospital on Thursday.. I almost couldn't call you because I was already holding back my tears, not wanting you to hear a teary-voiced me.. Thanks for opening your eyes to see us awhile..

Reaching this stage of life, the best thing would definitely be having your own family as well as family from maiden home to stay by your side. I know you're tired and been struggling. Thanks for waiting for Dad, Mum, Aunt, and Uncle to visit you..

I will never forget the laughter you brought.. Still remember, I'll always tease you by chasing you back home because you didn't bring my favourite agar-agar when you came over. And whenever I see the raisin butter cake when I'm back from work, I know, you were here. Then I went to the refrigerator to check if my agar-agar was there. Your agar-agar is definitely the best that I ever had. I'm sorry I didn't learn from you the other time. But I'll definitely miss such times we had.

Things are really happening too fast. From the day you were admitted till the day we got news of your diagnosis and that you'll be left with just 1 - 2 weeks, it's just barely 1.5 weeks only. And from the day we know you were left with just 1 - 2 weeks, it's merely 2 days.. Why, how could 1 - 2 weeks become just 2 days only?!? Things are happening just too fast...

RIP, 二姑姑...

Four kins in six years.. Just what is happening? :'(

Labels: ,