that lady.
the rants.

sweet desires.

sweet escapes.
the past is gone.
| Monday, 31 December 2007
21:58

With just two hours to mark the end of 2007, it's time for reflection.

But before I start off, I'd like to say, I'm into my first year of blogging as of 29th December. Hahs, only silly people make it a point to remember silly ocassions.

Well, 2007 has been a year of ups and downs for me.

Firstly, I quitted MapleStory. Had thought that I'd lose (contact with) my buddies, but I was so wrong. If I remember correctly, I was chatting with Kai Jie about Friendster when xion dear logged in. And he gave us his email address. Thank goodness. Else, I would have lost contact with him. I forgot how I got Joe's though. Hahs. And Kai Jie and buddies as well. =x I remember how I got James' though. Hahs. And all thanks to HY darling [ her blog ;) ] that I "found" my buddies one by one.

Secondly, I was disappointed that I couldn't get in to any of the polytechnics this time round. And that was when I was finally "awoke". I had actually applied for Science courses. But as I had always stressed, my love is with accounting. Was really lost initially. I didn't know which path to go, and what I should do. Just then, Ivy darling came. And helped me through. She had really done alot. I was recommended by her to go for CAT. And just when I was about to make my decision, something strucked me. I don't want to give up my polytechnic dream. Hence I decided to go for the longer route. That is, the ITE route. I still feel bad though, to have wasted her effort.

Thirdly, I was accepted into Bishan ITE. As I applied only during the final application period, I started my ITE journey only one-and-a-half week after the school term has started. Things (non-studies related) were really tough back then, having not really studied for two years. I had to cope with new environment, new friends and stuffs. Age was an obstacle back then. And now it still is. =( Life's a torture back then. I was all alone all the time, until Ms Low first fell ill. Things had slowly improved, though I don't mingle well with my group of friends still. I mean, my mind's always blank. So, I couldn't think of any topic to start with. That was why I'm forever the "quiet-est". =X

I seriously regret my decision. Had I been "awoke" two years back, I wouldn't have wasted two years of my life. =(

I skipped two days of school after just two days in school. This was the darkest period of my life. I broke down. I was once again, lost. I had struggled for two weeks before I finally settled down in school. And here, I must say that both brothers' girlfriends [then; sister-in-law and sister-in-law to-be now ;) ] had really helped me alot. They counselled me, shared their experiences with me, and encouraged me. And brought me out of the dark period. Here's a huge THANKS to them. *hugs* x33

Next.. Had sat for the first CA for accounting paper and was really proud of my results. =) That was followed by the attendance report. Mine's the worst in class. lolx. It can't be helped, lah. I haven't really been studying for two years, you see. Must give me more time to settle in, right? What's more, I live in Jurong okay. And school's located in Bishan. ~.~

Apart from these school stuffs, my health hasn't really been good for the year.<>_<>I've been getting sick more often than before. aiks. Hopefully next year will be a better year for me.

Then, I had a really unforgettable birthday this year. I won't forget how I was touched to tears on that day. Hahs! Thanks everyone for making me feel so loved. I'm really touched. x3

Something happened during National Day. I was finally kicked out of my beloved guild, Babylon2, by some unknown guy. =) Was really sad initially, afterall I had been in Babylon2 for almost 20 months. But well, lion can let go of it so easily. And so can I. Hmm actually, I really should thank that guy. If not for him, I would still be playing MapleStory up till now. And I won't be able to give my full concentration on my studies. So yup, you did me wrong, but thanks a million! =)

Summarisation of second-half of the year:

Bought a new handphone in late June. And I'm so glad I did. Because I haven't been listening to Yes 933 since I was hogged on MapleStory for like two years? And thanks to the function of this handphone, I could listen to the morning programme everyday. And to add on, one of the host is Cruz Teng! My favourite! x3

I'm so glad Mum's alright now. =) Must take care, okay?! x3

Results of first semester was alright, though a little off my target. =)

Had renewed my membership with BBDC. And I'm darn serious about it now. I'm hoping to get my license before my birthday. =X

Second brother and girlfriend got engaged on 9th October! Will wed on 21st March.
Eldest brother and Ivy darling will be engaged on 6th January (brother's birthday!).
May your love last forever! Stay happy ya! ;)

Attendance for morning assembly for the first-half of second term was atrocious! LOL!

Something that irks me in school. I was insulted by THAT noodle sellers! Like what the f. I did nothing wrong alright. And I have have boycotting THAT stall since THAT very day.

The recent SEA Games had once again motivated me. Six years back, I wanted to do that. But I had no courage then. Six years later, I'm ready to take up the challenge, all thanks to the motivation by the Singapore swimmers. I've decided to learn swimming. Need more information from my primary school classmate though.

And lastly, I had completed the 10km Standard Chartered Marathon Run! I feel so accomplished! =) Oh wait, there's something else that made me feel accomplished in, too. Did two or three templates for my blog this year. And so far, this present template is the one that I'm most satisfied with. (the previous ones were atrocious! lol!) I so love this template can! Especially with the "You'll Never Walk Alone" image. x3

With these, I realised that I had actually reminiscenced in majority of my entry in December. Hahs. So alrights, I shall dedicate December as a month of reminiscence for me! =D

Whew! What a long, long post! -_-"

Labels: , , , , ,