that lady.
the rants.

sweet desires.

sweet escapes.
the past is gone.
| Thursday, 6 November 2008
15:01

Argh, I hate myself!
Three consecutive days. Neither one feel good at the end of the day.
Something must happen. And it's because of the same person.
The feeling's terrible.
Why, why must it always be like this?
Can't I just stop all these nonsense?


Just when will I be able to rid her off my mind?

Sometimes I really wonder if you meant what you said - are they the truth? Did you lie to me? I'm sorry. I know I shouldn't be doubting you, but seriously I just can't stop myself from doing that you know.

-----------------

Shall let the photos do the talking today.

Hmm, since it's the first photo of dear and me in my blog, shall choose the best one of course. ;)


This one's not bad. =)
And for the very first time, I "think" I look nice. =x


Look at dear's lips!
He's so unwilling to take photo with me lor! Humph! Fine, that shall be the last photo we'll take together then.


Taken outside Dhoby Ghaut MRT station.
Don't know who he's calling. Seems so happy. =x


I love this photo. Dear's so handsome! =)
But I don't know who he's dialing to again. Must be to his mistress! Right??


Dear's trying to be emo.
Haas. This is for you dear. =p "Thanks" for torturing me yestrday.


May our love lasts.

PS. No other photos of mine since I ain't pretty. =)


There's actually a talk in our school this Monday. One of the facilitators, Joe, is married. And his wife's six years older than he is. Perhaps like what some thinks, age doesn't matter as long as true love exists between the two party. Frankly speaking, I still do mind. =\ But, if he (Joe) can do it, why can't I?

How I wish we could be like those normal couples...

Labels: , ,