| Wednesday, 25 February 2009
Haven't been blogging for quite some time already. Better do some updates before dear starts nagging again. =x
Well, been busy with studies these days. And guess what, I fell sick again. Two months in a row. Been coughing for almost a month, which is very standard for me. =x Went to the doctor last Sunday and the doctor told me I got throat inflammation. My resistance's getting lower as dear said. I used to only fell sick once or none a year. But I've been getting sick quite frequently since I fell sick last year. =s And dear has been worrying about me due to this. I'm so sorry dear. =( I promise I'll take good care of myself okay?
Exams' coming in like 1.5 weeks time. Really stressed about it. I'll need to study real hard, else my hopes will be dashed for sure. Might not be able to study for the next few days though. Relatives will arrive on Friday. I'm still not sure if my room's available for me to study. And brother's wedding's on this Sunday,
01 March, which also happens to be dear and my day. Disappointed that we can't spend the day on our own, but brother's wedding is more important as what dear said. Argh, I really need to get well as soon as possible, else I won't be able to enjoy good foods this weekend.
<>.<
>Oh, and I haven't yet decide what to wear too. =x
Tested out the photo uploader in Blogger just now. And I'm glad it's ready for use again. Shall post up some photos next time.
Somehow, I'm feeling something.. Not sure if I'm too sentitive or it's exactly what I thought.. But it's been days already.. I'm really afraid... =(Labels: Moodless, Sick, Stressed, Studies